Join DIALOG’s Stephanie Fargas, Associate and specifier, alongside sustainable leaders as they take a close look on how to leverage Life-Cycle Assessments and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) at Canada Green Building Council’s (CAGBC) EPD Optimization Kickstarter virtual series on Thursday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 31.
Date: Thursday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 31
Time: Noon – 1:30 p.m. ET
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Fee: Members: $60 | Non-members: $100
Click HERE to register for the event.
EPD Optimization Kickstarter
Building on CAGBC’s successful Manufacturer Kickstarter series, the EPD Optimization Kickstarter takes products to the next level of the transparency journey. The two-part series is designed specifically for manufacturers with existing EPDs looking to create a competitive advantage by leveraging Life-cycle Assessments (LCA) and EPD investments to optimize their products.
Lead by industry experts in the product transparency and building design communities, participants will learn:
- How to build a stronger business case with EPD optimization.
- The optimization process to reduce product impacts.
- Understand what whole building LCA means for your clients’ embodied carbon goals.
- What product specifiers are looking for when selecting products with EPDs.
- Stephanie Fargas, Associate, specifier, DIALOG
- Jeff Zeman, Principal, TrueNorth Collective
- Annie Bevan, CEO, SMS Collaborative
- Barbara BatShalom, CEO, Building Ease
- Marco Rico Thirion, senior advisor, Mantle Developments
About Canada Green Building Council (CAGBC)
The Canada Green Building Council is a not-for-profit, national organization working since 2002 to advance green building and sustainable community development practices in Canada. CAGBC members span the building sector – including everyone involved in the design, construction, and operations of green buildings.