Join DIALOG Partner Amit Price Patel as he shares how he navigated his career path to urban design and architecture at the Urban Land Institute (ULI) BC’s bi-annual speed networking event, happening Tuesday, October 17, in Vancouver.
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Time: 5-8 p.m. PT
Location: And-Co, 200-1575 W Georgia Street, Vancouver
Fee: Members: $30 | Non-members: $40 | Student members: $35 | Student non-members: $35
Click HERE to register for the event.
Fall into Speed Networking!
Amit, alongside a group of acknowledged industry leaders, will each share their own unique trajectories into the urban development industry. In this event, attendees will explore careers and will hear from all accomplished professionals before having the exclusive opportunity to engage with each professional in a ‘speed-mentoring’ format.
Meet the mentors:
- Amit Price Patel, Partner, DIALOG
- Ron Emerseon, Vice President – Industrial, Cushman & Wakefield
- Dani Ferenc, President and Co-founder, NEST Projects Foundation
- Kira Gerwing, Chief Real Estate Invesment Officer, Sasha Investments
- Jaraad Marani, Vice President – Development Advisory, Colliers
- Sophie Mercier, Principal, Evoke Buildings
About Urban Land Institute BC
ULI BC brings together multi-disciplinary professionals with a range of experiences and expertise. The organization shapes the future of the built environment for transformative impact in its communities, serving the British Columbia private and public sectors with pragmatic land use expertise, information, and education. ULI BC is dedicated to excellence in city building, best practices, and is committed to tackling the greatest urban challenges in the country.