DIALOG’s Toronto studio is excited to open its doors for a thoughtful panel discussion titled, “Charting the Path to Radical Transparency: What Lies Ahead?”, hosted by Seneca Polytechnic, Women in Sustainability Canada, and B Corporation Local Ontario on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. ET.
Led by an all-female expert panel, this discussion will focus on the future landscape of transparency and sustainability reporting. Attendees will dive into the latest climate reporting trends and explore upcoming government regulations from Canada and the EU.
Join us for an evening of thoughtful discussion, a Q&A session, and networking opportunity to discuss the future of sustainability and how we can all advance our sustainable design approach in our work.
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Location: DIALOG Toronto studio, 35 John Street, #500, Toronto, ON
Meet the Panelists
- Alexandra Service, climate change specialist, Town of Caledon
- Navdeep Rai, senior manager, ESG Integration and Reporting, Loblaw
- Shayla Meyer, senior consultant, Junxion Strategy
- Lauren O’Malley, sustainability specialist, Aecon Group Inc.
- Facilitated by Anureet Kaur, sustainability manager, Softchoice