To celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8th, DIALOG’s Edmonton studio is bringing together some of the smartest minds that are shaping our cities. Let’s have a conversation about the unique perspectives that women bring to building inclusive and vibrant cities, including Edmonton.
Hear from four innovative city-builders on their learnings from the pandemic and how it’s going to influence their work in the communities. Join in the conversation that follows.
|Date:||Tuesday, March 8, 2022|
|Time:||12:00 – 1:00 p.m. MST|
|Fee:||Free to attend|
Click here to register for this event.
- Kim Petrin | Branch Manager, Development Services – Urban Planning and Economy at the City of Edmonton
- Tiffany Shaw | Architect, AAA BFA, M. Arch. – Architect and Indigenous Practice Leader at Reimagine
- Erica Loh | Architecture Student at University of British Columbia
- Jen Hancock | BA, BEd, LEED AP BD+ C – VP of Collaborative Construction at Chandos Construction
- Magda Warshawski | AAA, AIBC, SSA Architect Partner and Chair at DIALOG
- Tai Ziola | AAA, Architect and Partner at DIALOG
- Jill Robertson | AALA, Landscape Architect and Partner at DIALOG
DIALOG has been a long-time supporter of WISEST (Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science & Technology) and in honor of this event, we will be making a donation so they can continue to do great work. WISEST has been empowering young women to enter sciences, engineering and technology careers for over 35 years through hands-on experiences, mentoring and networking, and outreach and education.