The Seneca College DIALOG Environmental Sustainability Award is an annual faculty-recommended award given to three full-time students enrolled in environmentally-oriented academic programs at Seneca College.
The $750 award is given to one student from each of the following programs:
- Environmental Landscape Management program
- Sustainable Business Management program
- School of Environmental & Civil Engineering Technology, or the Building Systems Engineering Technician program, or the Mechanical Engineering Technology – Building Sciences program
- Students currently enrolled in the Environmental Landscape Management program, Sustainable Business Management program, or any program within the Centre for Built Environment
- A good academic standing (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons who reside in Ontario
- Students who demonstrate financial need
How to apply
You do not need to apply for the DIALOG Environmental Sustainability Award. Seneca faculty recommend deserving students for this award.
How the recipient is selected
Recipients are selected based on the recommendation of faculty members.
The recipients will have completed at least one semester in their program, have good academic standing (minimum GPA of 3.0), and demonstrate a commitment to sustainability or environmental issues through their course work and/or extra-curricular activities.